Window film is very easy to apply using a wet application method. Please refer to our downloadable instructions, and online videos.
We also offer an installation service for residential and commercial projects.
For commercial projects, please go to our Purlfit site. We offer a UK wide service for window film, wall and window graphics.
For residential projects within London and the South East, please contact us with the following:
- Your name, company name and address if applicable, and a contact telephone number.
- The site address if different from the billing address.
- The type of film required, or if in doubt the type of effect you’d like to achieve (privacy, anti glare, safety etc.).
- The windows location (conservatory roof, office partition, internal or external).
- The number of windows, and panes per window, and approximate measurements.
- The type of material (single pane glass, polycarbonate, double glazed unit, laminated glass, toughened glass)
- Windows accessibility.
The more details you give us, the better, and please feel free to send us photographs for intricate or difficult to access jobs.
For conservatory roofs, please send us the overall measurements of the footprint of the conservatory, as well as some pictures of the roof shape.
As an example, the cost of supply and installation of a frosted or decorative film (not bespoke cut or printed) on the 3 lower panes of bay window, within the London area is £200.00+vat.