Create your own text based shop window sticker using this easy to use online facility, ideal for temporary signs, sales and promotions or any text based message.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR STICKER
- Enter the size of the overall sticker (including frame) you are trying to create in cm.
- Choose the material. Printed Self-adhesive for long term displays, printed self-cling for temporary stickers which can be reused.
- Select the number of lines required up to a maximum of 4.
- Enter the text you require in each respective line of text box and choose a font and font size. Make sure the text stays within the confines of the sticker and adjust the text size accordingly.
- Select the colour for the sticker, and the colour for the text. The frame will be the same colour as the text. Range of colours includes etch effect and solid colours. There's also a transparent option for the sticker or the text, so you can choose to create a text sticker on a clear background, or a coloured sticker with clear text.
- Select aspect depending on whether the sticker is to be seen internally when applied to glass (as seen) or externally (in reverse).
The finished product is easy to apply using soapy water and a felt edge squeegee provided with your order.
We also supply other handy installation tools.
Please refer to our video tutorial for installation tips.
Back to top