Create your own text based shop window sticker using this easy to use online facility, ideal for temporary signs, for opening hours or any text based message including sales and discounts.
Your text will be inserted within the frame and the frame resized to your measurements.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR STICKER
- Enter the size of the sticker you are trying to create in cm. This is the overall sticker, including the frame and edge of sticker.
- Choose the material. Printed Self-adhesive for long term displays, printed self-cling for temporary stickers which can be reused.
- Select the number of lines required up to a maximum of 10.
- We have pre populated the text lines with opening hours as an example. Enter the text you require and choose a font and text size. Make sure the text stays within the confines of the sticker and adjust the text size accordingly.
- Select your sticker background colour that will not conflict with the flowers and butterflies, and the text colour. Range of colours including etch effect and solid colours. There's also a transparent option for the sticker or the text, so you can choose to create a text sticker on a clear background, or a coloured sticker with clear text.
- Select aspect depending on whether the sticker is to be seen internally when applied to glass (as seen) or externally (in reverse).
Once your order has been placed, we will resize the frame to suit the sizes of your sticker and insert the text within the frame.
The finished product is easy to apply using soapy water and a felt edge squeegee provided with your order.
We also supply other handy installation tools.
Please refer to our video tutorial for installation tips.
Back to top