HOW TO ORDER
- Enter the size of the window film or sticker you are trying to create in cm. The preview screen will adjust accordingly.
- Choose the material. Printed self-adhesive for long term displays (on glass, mirror, metal, plastic, any non porous surface), printed self-cling for temporary display which can be reused.
- Select the number of lines required up to a maximum of 10.
- Enter the text you require in each respective line of text box and choose a font type and font size. Make sure the text stays within the confines of the preview screen and adjust the text size accordingly.
- Select your sticker and text colour. Range of colours including etch effect and solid colours. There's also a transparent option for the sticker or the text, so you can choose to create a text sticker on a clear background, or a coloured sticker with clear text.
- Select aspect depending on whether the sticker is to be seen internally when applied to glass (as seen) or externally (in reverse).
The finished product is easy to apply using soapy water and a felt edge squeegee provided with your order.
We also supply other handy installation tools.
Please refer to our video tutorial for installation tips.
Back to top