HOW TO ORDER YOUR STICKER
- Enter the overall size of the sticker you are trying to create in cm.
- Choose the material. Printed Self-adhesive for long term displays, printed self-cling for temporary stickers which can be reused.
- Select the number of lines required up to a maximum of 10.
- Enter the text you require in each respective line of text box and choose a font. Adjust the text size so that it stays within the confines of the preview, but don't worry if it's not perfect. We'll make sure it is centered properly before printing.
- Select your sticker and text colour. Range of colours including etch effect and solid colours. There's also a transparent option for the sticker or the text, so you can choose to create a text sticker on a clear background, or a coloured sticker with clear text.
- Select aspect depending on whether the sticker is to be seen internally when applied to glass (as seen) or externally (in reverse).
The finished product is easy to apply using soapy water and a felt edge squeegee provided with your order.
We also supply other handy installation tools.
Please refer to our video tutorial for installation tips.
Back to top