HOW TO ORDER YOUR STICKER
- Enter the size of the overall sticker you require, including the heart frame.
- Choose the material. Printed Self-adhesive for long term displays, printed self-cling for temporary stickers which can be reused.
- Select the number of lines required up to a maximum of 4.
- Enter the text you require in each respective line of text box and choose a font and font size. Ensure the text fits within the template as best as possible. We'll adjust the text to fit the inside of the frame design so don't worry too much if it doesn't look perfect.
- Select your sticker and text colour. We will use the text colour you selected for the frame. Range of colours including etch effect and solid colours. There's also a transparent option for the sticker or the text, so you can choose to create a text sticker on a clear background, or a coloured sticker with clear text.
- Select aspect depending on whether the sticker is to be seen internally when applied to glass (as seen) or externally (in reverse).
- Feel free to add any further instructions in the Extra Requirements field.
The finished product is easy to apply using soapy water and a felt edge squeegee provided with your order.
We also supply other handy installation tools.
Please refer to our video tutorial for installation tips.
Back to top